Ready for new challenge? Fed up with bureaucracy, hierarchy, and politics? Hungry for freedom to act, decide and make an impact in a professional environment? Arηs Spikeseed is looking for a Cloud Architect (M/F) to expand its Cloud Centre of Excellence.
The Cloud Architect will advise customers who want to use the cloud, perform deep Proofs of Concept of new cloud technologies, and communicate findings to inform the decision making.
As a Cloud Architect, you will work closely with:
- A cross-functional team of subject matter experts such as Security, Operations and Governance / Compliance
- Various centers of excellence such as Mobile, Ai/ML/Bi
- Other solution architects requiring assistance in specific use cases
- Customers from private and public sector
Role & Responsibilities
- Architecture and design of information systems hosted on the cloud
- Audit and review of existing architectures while actively challenging your peers
- Design of re-usable architecture blueprints and building blocks
- Documentation and presentation of lessons learned from your different cloud missions
- Participation in technical working groups/teams, progress meetings and meetings with the customer
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
- Contribute to the Arηs Spikeseed Cloud Center of Excellence
- Participate actively in our thought leadership initiatives in form of blog posts or events
- The 6 pillars of the Well Architected Framework are your daily bread and butter, and you actively live them
- Execution of Proof-of-Concepts and support of Pre-Sales activities such as writing of commercial proposals
- University degree in Informatics related studies, or equivalent by experience
- +3 years of working experience with Amazon Web Services or Azure in Enterprise scale environments
- + 7 years of working experience as a Technical Architect in complex environments
- Experience in Site Reliability Engineering is an added value
- Exceptional customer focus / Customer service experience
- Good redaction skills
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings
- Ability to understand, speak and write English, French is asset
- Ability to work in a team and act as Leader/Supervisor
- Ability to care about the “details”
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on llarge project
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in Cloud architecture and design and fast adoption of multi-cloud
- Very good knowledge of at least one CSP, AWS or Azure, including their infrastructure-as-code technology (CloudFormation or Azure Resource Manager templates or abstractions layers like Terraform)
- Very good knowledge of at least one strongly typed object-oriented language (ie., Java, C#)
- Good knowledge of security-oriented cloud services, including Azure Security Center or equivalent
- Knowledge of micro services architecture design, development, deployment and instrumentation
- Knowledge of applications design
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. message oriented middleware, Event Hubs or similar)
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational data stores
- Knowledge of Application Performance Management
- Knowledge of resilient and traceable distributed systems
- Ability to give technical presentations
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment
- Bonus : you are AWS or Azure certified!
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 14 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2200 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 200 customers, and 30% turnover growth in FY2021, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.