Senior DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with expertise managing the Kubernetes platform.
- Design and implementation of several projects that need a Kubernetes platform for modern application deployment.
- Involved in integration and building systems for highly available applications.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and determine how to incorporate these into future platform capabilities.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members and business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Software Engineering teams and provide guidance on the deployment architectures for scalability, reliability and maintainability.
- Participate in code reviews, architectural decisions, unit tests definitions, and conduct troubleshooting.
- Collect and format the data required for established KPIs to ensure performance is measured against expected business outcomes.
- Provide objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice as a trusted automation and tooling advisor for DevOps initiatives.
- Partner with development and operations teams to facilitate practical automation solutions and custom modules.
- Ensure deliverables are completed within target timeframes and are consistently of high-quality, documented and support transition of operational activities
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer, experienced working in an Agile development environment
- Skillful in microservices design and implementation
- Experience in architecture and managing mid and large-scale Kubernetes clusters on premise, or in single and/or multi-tenant environments
- Proficient in Kubernetes distributions (i.e., CNCF k8s, Redhat Openshift, VMWare Tanzu, Docker Kubernetes Service, Google GKE, Azure AKS, Amazon EKS, Rancher…)
- Proficient in Ansible, Ansible tower or equivalent tools
- Scripting skills: PowerShell, Python, bash…
- Experience with DevOps tools and platforms (i.e., Slack, Docker, Sentry, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Git, Maven, …)
- Experience with Monitoring tools: Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk…
- Experience of working on highly scalable, high-performance systems
- Desired knowledge of OpenStack or equivalent products-distributions
- Proficient in Linux and VMWare
- Experience in problem solving issues on distributed systems and critical product service environments
- Proficient in container ecosystem
- Languages: French and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented team player
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 14 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2200 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 200 customers, and 30% turnover growth in FY2021, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.