Business Development Manager - Austria/Switzerland
Fleetback is developing SaaS products for the automotive industry (https://www.fleetback.com) for car dealerships’ sales and after sales services. Our objective: help car dealerships in their digital transformation journey by developing high business value product with a strong focus on quality and user experience.
It concerns/includes both mobile & web applications and is Cloud-based.
In order to reinforce the Fleetback team and sustain our growth, we are looking for an Business Development Manager, Austria/Switzerland (M/F) (employed or freelance).
As Business Development Manager, it’s your goal to expand Fleetback solutions across Austria and Switzerland.
Some of the key business development tasks are:
- Find new business opportunities
- Follow up on referrals and new leads
- Act as the point of contact for Partners (Manufacturers, Importers, Dealer groups)
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts
- Build lasting and strong relationships with partners
- Develop and maintain customer and prospects pipeline database
Additionally, you will also be responsible for product training of the Fleetback solutions and more specifically:
- Implementation of in-house training and virtual classroom training
To fulfill this key role in our organization, we are looking for an enthusiastic personality with the following skills and background:
- You are a native German and advanced/fluent English speaker, French or other languages are welcome
- You are an experienced Area manager or have held a similar position
- You are familiar with the automotive industry (dealers, garages, aftermarket) and its most prominent stakeholders (newspapers, dealer groups, OEMs, etc.) and its sales and aftersales processes
- You either have an interest in the IT/SaaS branch or are a quick learner
- You have an excellent presentation and are a great communicator
- You have the ability to work independently and you are willing to travel (up to 4 days/week)
What we can offer
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- A young, fast-growing company within a big IT group
- Flat hierarchy and strong team spirit
- The possibility to grow within the company
- Independent working with flexible, adaptable hours
We are glad that you read this job description, hoping that you'll be our next colleague as a Business Development Manager.
Nevertheless, we highlight that it is not necessary to apply if you are not a native German speaker.
Thanks & regards