ICT Security Administrator
- Warsaw, Poland
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for an ICT Security Administrator to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
- Provides support in defining, designing, and implementing security related to IT systems
- Evaluates results of security audits and tests, security findings, prioritizes, plans, and implements remediation controls
- Provides forensic analysis in response to information security incidents
- Assesses security controls of new applications to establish compliance level and appropriate configuration
- Assists in the support of security technologies such as user access, Internet filtering, email security, antivirus, data loss protection, document management, forensics, vulnerability assessments, collaboration technologies and mobile platforms, cloud security
- Actively participates in information security reviews and audits
- Updates the technical documentation and operating procedures
- Monitors security systems, responds to events and alerts
- Recommends & evaluates security tools to identify improvements in security measures
- Implements security related changes according to ICT change management procedures
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree plus minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience\
- Possesses hands on experience in ICT in the role of Information Security Administrator / Specialist
- Knowledge of system security vulnerabilities, threats and exploit mechanisms, penetration testing, remediation techniques and risk analysis methodology
- Knowledge of ISO 27000 family standards
- Knowledge of OWASP family standards
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies (e.g. Microsoft Azure) and its security controls
- Good knowledge of network protocols: SMTP, NTP, DNS, LDAP, DHCP, PKI/CA
- Good knowledge of: Windows Server, Workstation, and Linux operating environments
- Strong technical background in storage options, server infrastructure, operating systems, database technologies, and desktop operating systems and security
- Practical knowledge of designing and performing security tests
- Practical knowledge of managing Identity and Access Management solutions
- Presents excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind, attention to details and an ability to pick things up quickly
- Holds ability to document effectively
- Presents cooperation and teamwork skills
- Presents problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English Level C1
- Experience in administration and support of cloud (Azure, AWS) security controls
- Hands-on experience in cybersecurity incident response activities
- Experience in cybersecurity monitoring capabilities and security monitoring use-case engineering
- Knowledge of various Identity and Access Management solutions, Password Vaults, PKIs and HSMs
- Experience in the development and implementation of the cybersecurity policies and standards
- Knowledge and hands-on experience within security vulnerability management services and products