Infrastructure Engineer - ELK
- The Hague, Netherlands
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
Are you an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with solid skills in ELK?
Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge tech stack?
We would like to meet you!
We are currently looking for Infrastructure Engineer with experience in ELK to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations in law enforcement.
- Support the design and implementation phases of the Elastic Search solutions used at the EU Agency, revising and improving on the technical specifications and configurations devised already to account for different use cases;
- Design, implement and maintain operational procedures for the management of the Elastic Search components and technologies, in support of ICT Operations teams;
- Support design and implementation work for solutions built on the ELK stack deployed, providing environment setup and design support, enabling the best fit of the solution to the client's IT environment;
- Develop procedures for recurring system administration and support for other operations teams, providing awareness sessions where required;
- Practical validation and implementation of the solutions recommended by the leading architect, in conjunction and support of the testing team;
- Execute Proof of concept, prototyping of infrastructure solutions;
- Provision of technical studies, technical expertise, technical evaluations in relation with Elastic Search services and components;
- Production of technical documentation;
- Assistance with configuration of the system for production deployment and in training administrators and users;
Who you are
- Bachelor plus minimum of 6 years of experience in Software Development
- More than 2 years of experience in Elastic Search design and implementation.
- Participation in a minimum of 5 projects involving ELK services design and implementation
- More than 6 years of experience with projects involving ICT infrastructure design and implementation
- Knowledge of - ELK infrastructure design including multi-tenancy, sizing and performance
- Knowledge of – ELK services maintenance and support procedures
- Knowledge of - ICT network architectures, protocols and standards, covering LAN, WAN, wireless, VPN and public networks
- Knowledge of – ELK security controls setup and configuration (auditing, access rights, etc.)
- Knowledge of - Storage enterprise architectures
- Very good communication skills in English B2/C1 Level
- Knowledge of – Siren.IO platform