- Warsaw, Poland
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for a Test Specialist to join one of the biggest European organizations in Warsaw, Poland.
- Responsible for testing strategy and planning test activities
- Develops test plan, test cases and designs testing environment
- Implements, executes and debugs application test cases and scripts
- Validate and document completion of testing and development
- Interprets test results, reports on test progress and issues
- Analyses functional and technical system design for testability
- Contributes to quality assurance in the project
- Develops and mains test scripts and robots
- Documents tests and tracks bugs
- Monitors test results, analyses quality of the system and reports on status and trends
- Cooperates with analysis, architects software development and service desk teams
- Bachelor plus minimum of 5 years IT professional experience
- Is ISTQB Certified Tester at Advanced Level or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in system development
- At least 2 years of experience in testing complex systems
- Expert in testing including unit testing, integration testing, functional testing, performance and stress testing, acceptance testing and regression testing
- Well versed in software testing tools, both automated and graphical ones
- Expert in designing testing environments and automating tests at least in MS Visual Studio
- Practical knowledge of testing tools as in ICT Baseline
- Analytical mind, attention to detail and an ability to pick things up quickly
- Presents excellent communication and documentation skills
- Very good English communication skills in level B2/C1
- No less than 3 months hands-on experience with:
- Coding in one of languages - Python, java script, type script, VBS
- MS SQL Management Studio 2017 for SQL, T-SQL code (or equivalent)
- Sparx Enterprise Architect (or equivalent)
- Test Automation using cypress.io (or equivalent)
- Desingnig and devloping performqance tests with JMeter (or equivalent)
- No less than 1 year hands-on experience with:
- Azure DevOps Test Plans (or equivelant test managemnt tool)
- Desingning manual test cases