Microsoft Azure Engineer
- Warsaw, Poland
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for a Microsoft Azure Engineer to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
- Administration and monitoring of Microsoft Azure Cloud (including subscriptions, identities, resources management, automation of processes and tasks)
- Monitoring and reporting on resource utilization and consumption related to Azure Cloud
- Prepares, updates and maintains reports, workflows
- Prepares, updates and maintains policies, guidelines and SOPs
- Administration and monitoring of development environment deployed in Microsoft Azure
- Provisioning and de-provisioning of development environments and DevOps projects in Microsoft Azure
- Provides 2nd line support to the application development teams in regards of Microsoft Azure services
- Experience in ticketing systems and ITIL based change management, configuration management and release management processes
- Basic knowledge in administering Microsoft Systems
- A proactive attitude, team-work spirit, being self-motivated with a strong user orientation
- Good communication skills
- Able to cope with the fast changing technologies
Who you are:
Knowledge and skills:
- Master's Degree plus minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience of building a range of Services in Azure
- Excellent skills in at least one of following: ARM, PowerShell and Terraform
- Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure-as-Code concepts and techniques
- Proficient understanding and implementation of CI/CD pipeline on multiple technology stacks
- Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
- Experience in dealing with multiple support groups that contribute to a service
- Azure experience in infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Storage, SDN
- Managing their own time and prioritizing workloads
- Technical knowledge and breadth of Azure technology services (Identity, Networking, Compute, Storage,
- Web, Mobile, Containers, Databases, Analytics, AI & Machine learning)
- Industry recognized cloud certifications
- Programming experience in the following languages: PowerShell, Terraform, Go, Bash, Windows command prompt and object orientated programming languages
- Demonstrable experience of Linux administration and scripting preferably Red Hat
- Very good communication skills in English level C1
- Proven professional experience with CI/CD process in multi-cloud environment: Openshift and/or VMware.
- Proven professional experience in designing, specifying and implementing digital solution within Agile team in security critical environment.
- Experience with SharePoint and MS SQL
- Knowledge of Windows Server on enterprise environments.