- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, digital trust, cloud, data science, mobile development, machine learning and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 16 entities across 8 countries worldwide that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2500 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
Are you an experienced and dedicated Project Manager?
Do you enjoy working with large-scale projects in the tech industry?
We’d like to meet you!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to work on different challenging projects within our company.
You will define the project scope in collaboration with the project owner and senior management, determine objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion. Create a detailed work plan identifying and sequencing activities needed to successfully complete the project. You will manage the project team and project stakeholders according to the established policies and practices of the organization and also monitor and control the progress and the budget consumption of the project and make adjustments required to ensure successful completion.
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar position preferably in the technology sector
- Certification in Project management, Delivery or Analysis methodologies are considered a strong asset
- Strong analytical, numerical and data analysis skills with a problem-solving aptitude
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and advanced negotiation skills
- Strong business thinking and high interest to innovate and think out of the box
- Result-oriented and able to work proactively, set priorities and successfully manage situations of ambiguity in a timely fashion
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively in a team
- Fluent in English and Greek, both oral and written
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek below!