ElasticSearch Support Specialist
- The Hague, Netherlands
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for an ElasticSearch Support Specialist to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
- Install, configure and maintain the client's systems and services especially related but not limited to Elasticsearch, in accordance with engineering designs and requirements specifications;
- Administration, support and maintenance of Elasticsearch environments, including related server clusters.
- Provide second and third line support for the incidents assigned to the team.
- Design, implement and maintain operational procedures for the management of the ICT infrastructure components and technologies.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary project teams and ICT development initiatives providing technical advice and reviews of technical designs of ICT infrastructure solutions;
- Monitor the performance of the technical interdependencies of the infrastructure components deployed in the production environment in order to prevent incidents and problems;
- Provide guidance, technical advice and engineering support to other teams in the Department in the area of infrastructure services;
- Review and implement technical requirements for ICT infrastructure solutions;
- Perform technical analysis, investigation, troubleshooting and resolution of incidents or problems affecting the client's ICT infrastructure;
- General support of infrastructure applications.
Who you are:
- Bachelor plus minimum of 9 years of experience as an IT professional working in a medium-large enterprise ICT environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience installing and supporting Elasticsearch solutions
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working with enterprise RedHat/Linux server solutions
- Good knowledge of Elasticsearch and related installation, maintenance and support
- Good knowledge of scripting/automating system administration
- Good knowledge of RedHat/Linux server solutions
- Knowledge of incident, change and release management
- 2 years of experience working with Public or Hybrid Cloud services (AZURE or AWS).
- 2 years of experience supporting micro-services, container orchestration and container-based stacks (e.g. Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of micro-services, container orchestration and container-based stacks on Kubernetes
- Certification in Elasticsearch
- Certification in other areas mentioned above