IT Support Specialist
- The Hague, Netherlands
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for a IT Support Specialist to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
- Provide 1st/2nd level support on client ICT incidents
- Fulfil client ICT service requests
- Prepare, configure and maintain PCs
- Prepare, configure and maintain mobile phones and tablets
- Prepare, configure and maintain mobile offices
- Prepare and configure desk phones
- Prepare and configure USB sticks and tokens
- Perform required hardware maintenance and setup tasks
- Configure, maintain and support MFP
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 years of working in ITIL enviroment
- In-depth knowledge of Windows OS
- Familiarity with Active Directory and Group Policies
- Familiarity with an ITSM (IT Service Management) tool
- Familiarity with client hardware (desktops, laptops, mobile phones, tablets )
- Familiarity with MFP (Multi-Functional Printers) maintenance and support
- Familiarity with mobile devices management and maintenance (mobile phones, tablets)
- Knowledge of Windows OS remote deployment