IT Functional/Business Analyst
- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for an experienced Functional/Business Analyst to join one of the biggest European organizations in Brussels, Belgium.
- Analyze business process problems and needs;
- Formalize the functional requirements;
- Propose functional and organizational solutions that could fulfil the requirements and contribute to the process optimisation
- Evaluate, compare and recommend solutions, identifying and documenting advantages, inconveniences, opportunities and threats, and identifying organisational and technical consequences. This may include prototyping of solutions;
- Produce the functional design and the detailed functional specifications ;
- Implement and document customizing settings, specify use of relevant authorization objects, and monitor progress of the remaining implementation of the functional specifications;
- Test the solution in close relationship with the involved stakeholders;
- Assist and support the users (second level support);
- Solve problems and incidents.
- Conduct presentations and interactive workshops with users and stakeholders;
- Communicate about the solution, "selling" it to the users;
- Share expert knowledge with the internal team;
- Evaluate effort of solution analysis and/or implementation;
- Produce of clear and readable documentation for defined target audiences: management, key users, team and technical stakeholders, etc.
- Understand the underlying business processes
- Bachelor plus minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Has got at least 5 years hand on experience in business analysis
- Presents excellent command of English, at least at B2/C1 level
- Expert in requirements elicitation and analysis
- Knows analysis/modelling tools and techniques
- Presents excellent communication skills
- Holds ability to document effectively
- Presents problem solving skills
- Agile working mode