Process and Major Incident & Request Manager
In order to join one of our team based at a European Institution premises in Luxembourg, ARHS Cube is looking for a Process and Major Incident & Request Manager (M/F)
- The Process and Major Incident & Request Manager leads the Service Management processes.
- He/She is also responsible for leading and managing critical situations by restoring service as soon as possible and driving ITIL processes.
- He/She ensures the appropriate resources are engaged along with providing effective, timely communications to customer and internal stakeholders.
- Additional, the Process and Major Incident & Request Manager team owns the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases for multiple applications across various portfolios.
- The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs.
- The Process and Major Incident & Request Manager works collaboratively with all participants in development projects and is supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments.
- Where necessary he/she will provide tools and services to help project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
- Design, deploy, and maintain ITIL processes
- Monitors the performance of processes and composes reports.
- Develop initiatives for continuous process improvements.
- Develop best practices for process improvements.
- Track and communicate status of improvement projects to management.
- Coordinates with stakeholders to develop process
- Properly and accurately records all defined problems and identified changes.
- Organize internal and external audits, assessments and coordinate implementation of the recommendations.
- Efficiently monitors and follow up P1/P2 Incident lifecycle through the execution of the Incident Management process.
- Coordinate, facilitate, communicate across teams/assets to drive resolution of major incidents and ensure all SLAs are achieved.
- Responsible for documenting the complete Major incident timeline
- Escalation of risks and issues to management/executives.
- Coordinate the root cause analysis for P1/P2 incidents.
- Conduct analysis and provide input regarding P1/P2 and major incident trends.
- Complete ad-hoc and ongoing projects on a need basis.
- Manage major incidents by taking the necessary initiatives to lead resolution.
- Efficiently monitors and follows up P1/P2 Request lifecycle through execution of the Request Management process.
- Coordinate, facilitate, communicate across teams/resources to drive resolution of high priority requests and ensure all SLAs are met.
- Escalation of risks and issues to management/executives.
- Ensure that the root cause of Problems are identified and documented.
- Chair and contribute to any meetings related to Incident Root Cause Analysis.
- Chair and contribute to Problem review meetings.
- Facilitate and manage changes (including ensuring that changes are sufficiently described and contains all necessary information) and ensure that all changes are logged.
- Chair and contribute to Change Advisory Board meetings
- Ensure information related to changes are communicated to the customer and internal teams.
- Issue Service Advisory notifications about any downtime triggered by a change.
- Ensure the proper information flow between support teams and customer;
- Prepare performance reports under the form of reports, analyse these reports, identify trends and proposes recommendations for improvements.
- Build the IT release calendar, measure and monitor progress of releases including negotiating, the release plan and manage all release activities
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service backlog, third party releases, or operating system updates
- Communicate all release plans, commitments, release details, schedules, changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct release readiness reviews, milestone reviews, and Go/No-Go reviews
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Strategic Thinking.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong ability to communicate and present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- ITIL certification & deep understanding of service management.
- Solid knowledge of IT and Operations.
- Incident Manager Experience.
- 7+ years of IT experience in technical operational/support role(s) (e.g. information systems operations, systems analysis, development), with at least 5 year actively involved in Service Management and/or Process Management.
- 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (understanding of project management principles preferred)
- 8-10 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Extremely organized, attention to details, great with time management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to analyze trends, understand and interpret data.
- Reasonable depth of exposure/understanding of Business Continuity Management processes and best practices.
- Exceptional ability to remain calm under stress.
Nice to have:
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines
- Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Expertise in computer programming
- Experience in the use of Application Release Automation tools.
- Experience with VMWare technologies
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.