- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people. Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability. Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
ARHS Developments is looking for a UX/UI Consultant to deliver his expertise to one of its teams at the European Institutions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Continuous communication with stakeholders
- Provide high-fidelity designs, based on a shared library
- Create design deliverables (wireframes, storyboards, user flows, …) to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Maintain visual guidelines to ensure consistent representation of the client's brand across each individual device and application
- Discovery workshops with clients and business analysts
- English working proficiency
- More than 4 years of UX design experience
- Expertise in standard UX software (Figma)
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design to complete
- User experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Good teamwork
- Autonomous on given tasks
- Proactive communication
- Communication & Documentation tools (Microsoft Teams, Confluence, …)
- Reporting and management tools (Jira)
- SCRUM experience in IT environment
Knowledge and experience of any of the below would be considered an asset:
- Coding basic understanding (web development limitations and specificities)
- Basic knowledge Bootstrap
- Presentation tools (Powerpoint/Keynote)
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: [email protected]
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.