Multilingual Service Desk Specialist
- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
At Arhs Developments Hellas we are proud of our multinational/multicultural environment.
We have a dedicated multilingual Service Desk team, based here in Athens, and we are currently looking to enrich our team with a native Bulgarian speaker and a Serbian-Croatian speaker.
In your daily work you will have the chance to:
- Respond to user inquiries, assess problems and issues with IT equipment and applications, and help resolve these issues for users
- Strategically address customer needs
- Create a positive customer experience
- Quickly resolve small or easy-to-manage issues
- Establish a timeline and protocol for harder-to-solve issues
- Cooperate with Service Desk Analyst in order to balance creative and technical problem-solving
Who you are
- Native Bulgarian speaker or a Serbian-Croatian speaker with very good level of English
- Knowledge of Greek language is a plus but not required
- Strong desire to acquire new technical/IT skills and display effort to learn and develop
- Client oriented attitude and strong customer service skills
- Ability to adhere to defined processes and procedures and suggest improvements
- Strong team spirit, flexibility and adaptability to work with multicultural and virtual teams
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure
- Availability to work in shifts
Skills needed on the job (Training will be provided on the skills you don’t acquire)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office Suites 2010/2013/2016 & Office 365
- Remote Control (Windows Remote Desktop App)
- Virtualization (e.g. Citrix AppCenter)
- ITSM Tools
- SAP & Identity Management (IdM)
- Mobile Devices Management
What’s in it for you
An attractive benefits scheme:
Apart from the above-average local market salary, we offer prepaid meal vouchers (for all the supermarkets and a vast variety of restaurants), private insurance & mobile phone device and monthly plan (provided directly by our client).
Learning & development opportunities:
You will receive a complete training if you’re lacking some technical experience/knowledge. We constantly invest in our people and are committed to provide individual development opportunities in order to support your professional growth as well as make sure you are happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of certain tasks of a challenging project for retail and telecom clients: calling for creativity and innovation, working with the cutting-edge technology.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients − our values: care, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement – are the foundation of the way we work. We are proud of our unique culture, centered around employees and vocalized in our offering:
1. Work hard. Play hard
2. Step up to the mark.
3. Keep on learning.
4. Dream big.
5. Dare to be different.
6. Be bold
A rock-solid company:
With 5 offices across Europe, more than 200 customers, 1400+ consultants and over 150 ongoing projects in FY2019, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.