Are you ready to join our Recruitment dream team?
With an amazing 30% growth in one year, our company is now recruiting more than ever. In order to support the evolution of our recruitment needs, we are looking for another IT recruiter to join our team in Luxembourg.
Our new colleague will be in charge of the full recruitment cycle for all profiles and all entities present in Luxembourg. This means working in a very dynamic and highly demanding environment with many challenges and room for personal growth.
Our recruitment is mainly focused in Development technologies (from Juniors to Seniors), Cloud, DevOps, BI and Infrastructure.
Is it challenging enough for you? Then let’s meet for a coffee (or tea if you prefer 😉 )!
- Contacting the different Partners, Account Managers, other recruiters and colleagues in order to identify recruitment needs
- Building and maintaining the sourcing strategy together with the other recruiters and the Operations Manager
- Managing candidate’s full lifecycle (including HR face to face interviews and technical interviews with expert colleagues)
- To be a key stakeholder in the Arηs group branding strategy and marketing presence in events and other supports
- Building and maintaining a candidate recruitment pipeline for recurrent profiles
- Proactively proposing candidates to Hiring Managers in order to fulfil upcoming recruitment needs
- Participating in all the recruitment events (Job fairs, IT conferences, Open days…)
- Being a good ambassador of the company and believe in the Arηs’ spirit
- Keep a detailed track of all candidates on our internal system
- At least 5 years of experience in IT recruitment
- Being familiar with Luxembourgish labour law and working permit procedures is a plus
- Previous experience in headhunting and not only corporate recruitment
- At least 3 years’ experience conducting face to face HR interviews
- Fluency in English and an understanding of French is mandatory, any other languages will be a plus
This is who we are and for whom we are looking for:
- We are interested in state-of-the-art technologies
- We are team players
- Curious and creative
- Out of the box thinkers
- Autonomous and dynamic
- We are invested in helping the company become one of the biggest IT services companies on the market
- We enjoy working with a large variety of clients and projects
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.