IT Project Manager
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager to join one of the biggest European organizations in Strasbourg, France.
- Manage the implementation of IT projects to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of scope, cost, timescales, and quality
- Manage and deliver highly complex IT projects in accordance with Project Management Office (PMO) standards
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Demonstrate experience of managing the delivery of complex business and IT change
- Understand project goals and objectives, and ensure that projects are setup to achieve these goals
- Define and manage the scope, schedule, budget and plan for projects throughout the lifecycle
- Define communications plans and maintain excellent overall communications throughout the project
- Ability to proactively identify, manage and communicate risks and issues at all levels of the organisation
- Report and communicate project status to the PM Staff Manager, Portfolio Management team, executives and other project stakeholders
- Assure that the project management process effectiveness is consistently managed. This involves providing an advisory service to project managers and project teams throughout the delivery lifecycle to drive best practice and professionalism in approach
- Support/Coach, Business Analysts, Developers, Subject Matter Experts and other project team members in implementing and improving applicable project management standards & Methods within the context of their environment, objectives and priorities
Who you are:
- 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after the secondary school plus minimum 9 years of IT professional experience, of which minimum 6 years of experience with a project management methodology (e.g. Prince2)
- Experience as a project Manager, Programme Manager or Project Management Officer (PMO) within a structured project environment.
- IT project management and development lifecycle integration and implementation, (with Good understanding of Prince2 and PMI principles)
- Proven understanding of Service management/Delivery Experience/ Production Support
- Experience of industry-standard IT Governance practices and standards.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft applications including MS project, MS Excel and MS Visio.
- IT Performance management / Metrics expertise
- Knowledge of organisational Change and process improvement methodologies • Knowledge of Agile/Scrum e.g. Scrum Master
- Ability to manage project delivery with variety of methodologies including agile and/or waterfall
- Project/Programme management and implementation of project tools
- Desirable knowledge of Imlementation Document Management Systems, ideally in an Enterprise context.
- Desirable knowledge and understanding of document management concepts (metadata, versioning, access rights, workflows, search etc.).