- The Hague, Netherlands
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for a Business Architect to join one of the biggest European organizations in Hague, Netherlands.
- Business services modelling
- Business rules modelling
- Business process analysis
- Information analysis
- Assistance in Vision documents
- Business processes modelling
- Business need identification
- Support for Business cases development
- Epic description
Who you are:
- Bachelor plus minimum of 9 years relevant professional work experience in developing business architectures and/or enterprise architectures, together covering the following two (2) domains:
- Its role to guide strategic decision making and ICT implementation
- The way to develop and present business and information architecture models, in accordance with their intended audiences
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional work experience in developing business architectures or enterprise architectures, addressing (secure) case and work flow management
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in an international organisation, or at least in a heavy regulated environment.
- Professional knowledge of Enterprise Architecture in general, and
- Good knowledge of architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF, IAF, DYA or comparable
- Professional knowledge and skills of the enterprise engineering methodology DEMO
- Knowledge and skills in using Enterprise architecture tools, such as Sparx Enterprise Architect demonstrated by a certification and/or project.
- Strong analytical skills
- Broad, yet generic ICT background knowledge
- Capability of writing and presenting studies, including but not limited to preparing and writing executive management reports
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator
- Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment
- Experience in SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Professional experience with Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Strong knowledge of Information security and data protection
- Knowledge of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Certification DEMO Professional DEMO3, or DEMO Master DEMO4
- Training certification in architecture methods and frameworks (preferably TOGAF v9 or higher)