Senior PHP/Angular Developer
- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people. Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability. Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
ARHS Developments is seeking to hire an experienced Senior Developer in the field of PHP back-end and Angular front-end technologies, to reinforce our teams in the European Institutions.
- The development follows the PHP-based reference architecture based on PHP/Symfony and Angular.
- Interoperability through REST APIs using API platform.
- Data storage in MySQL or in an Oracle database.
- Development using an Agile methodology and the Jira/Confluence ecosystem.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop front-end web-based architecture
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Develop back-end applications
- Implement core business logic
- Create servers and databases
- Understand and implement security and data protection measures
- Cross-platform optimisation
- Design responsive applications
- Design and develop APIs
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable software
- Take lead on projects, as needed
- Maintain code integrity and organisation
- Write clean, functional code for the front- and back-end
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Test and fix bugs or other coding issues
- Meet both technical and user needs
- Write technical documentation
- Meet and collaborate with team members and other teams
- Practical experience proving the capability to execute the tasks described in the above description of tasks.
- Good verbal and written knowledge of English and French.
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Proactive attitude, communicative and customer oriented.
- Proven experience in
- PHP and Symfony
- Knowledge of front-end technologies
- Client-side scripting frameworks (jQuery)
- REST services
- Asynchronous request handling
- Partial page update
- Single page applications
- AJAX, performance
- Scalability and security
- Knowledge of API Platform, SQL and Linux
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: [email protected]
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.