DevOps Support Engineer
- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
Are you a keen problem solver?
Do you enjoy bridging the gap between development and operations?
We’d like to meet you!
Arhs Developments Hellas is looking for DevOps Support Engineer to join one of our core teams that work for a big project in the telecommunications industry.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience as Support Engineer
- Excellent communication skills, since you will be working closely with various teams
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented, with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Strong experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Familiarity with Gitlab/GIT and Jenkins
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Excellent command of English language with verbally and written
- Dynatrace Managed monitoring tool
- Kibana ELK logging
- Google Firebase
- Adobe analytics
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek below!