Mobile Development Specialist
- Athens, Greece
- Employees can work remotely
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
Do you want to combine the passion and crafting of mobile Apps?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
We are looking for a Mobile Development Specialist part of a large-scale project with cutting-edge technologies.
Arhs Developments Hellas is looking for Mobile Development Specialist. Your role will be to work in a team to craft beautiful and high performing mobile applications leveraging the latest hybrid and native technologies, methodologies, and tools? Are you ready to be involved in the development of widely used mobile applications, having huge visibility on the mobile market? If so, come join our team as a Mobile Engineer!
- At least 2 years of experience in Mobile Development preferably using React Native.
- Advanced knowledge in using testing frameworks (Karma, Jest, Appium, Cypress)
- Production level experience working in mobile technology (CI / CD)
- Set up actions to ensure a high level of quality and satisfaction
- Being able to build and maintain efficient and reliable code
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal/written)
- Experience working in a team
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek below!