- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
Do you specialize in industry-leading technologies such as Angular (4+)?
Are you a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design?
If yes, we‘d like to meet you!
We are growing fast, and we are looking for an Angular Developer who thrives in delivering appealing interactive applications.
You will be part of an agile team, with team members being on- and off-site, with the task to create user-friendly web pages and environments for large scale applications. You will produce clean, efficient code based on requirements, participate in the technical design of the solution and ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests, etc.).
- At least 3 years of experience in frontend development using Angular 2+
- Strong understanding of programming paradigms and principles (OOP/IOC/DI)
- Experience working with a version control system (e.g. GIT)
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) principles & methodologies
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
Bonus / advantage skills
- Knowledge of Angular 7+
- Knowledge of Couchbase / PouchDB
- Experience working with Node.js
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person ⏰ ? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek: