Fleetback is developing SaaS products for the automotive industry (https://www.fleetback.com) for car dealerships sales and after sales services. Our objective: help car dealerships in their digital transformation journey by developing high business value product with a strong focus on quality and user experience.
In order to reinforce the Fleetback team and sustain our growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Project Manager. Technical knowledge is a plus.
Your primary focus will be managing and performing all the administrative tasks related to a project lifecycle related to the development and maintenance of multiple applications. You will work closely with commercial team to ease the transition between contractual and project kick-off parts.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Our team is made of talented, motivated and passionate persons. If you are like them and have the motivation to improve your skills, you might be our perfect match.
You will be responsible for
- Managing and performing all the administrative tasks related to project lifecycle;
- Identify the key technical elements to ensure the success of the project;
- Budget management;
- Transforming the customer requirements into business and technical specifications;
- Managing the time and the quality of the delivery;
- Being the single point of contact for our client;
- Writing proposals for the project, deliverables and project planning;
- Providing support to the technical team when writing the technical specifications;
- Providing reporting to the team as needed;
- You love product development! You are strongly motivated to take part of all activities related to product lifecycle;
- You are smart, motivated, creative and able to bring innovative solutions;
- You have strong experience in customer management;
- You have strong experience with the development lifecycle;
- You have strong experience in Scrum or other agile methodologies;
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification or related field with 3+ years of hands on development experience with open source stack. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered;
- Knowledge of the automotive sector, and/or a previous experience working for an automotive software editor, is considered as an optional asset;
- Previous experience in leading and assisting to multilingual meetings;
- You are fluent in English and German (French is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills