Deployment Specialist (Azure DevOps)
- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for a Configuration/Deployment Specialist to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations.
- Software configuration management
- Build and continuous integration
- Establishment /maintenance procedures related to deployment of information systems
- Management of development infrastructure (e.g. application servers)
- Release management and controls
- Analysis of IS performances
Who you are:
- Bachelor plus minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience
- Is proficient in using CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines
- Has technical experience with web services, SOAP, XML
- Has experience with automated tests configuration and execution
- Excellent knowledge of software deployment management
- Good knowledge of software release management
- Knowledge of RUP and/or AGILE methodologies
- Knowledge of application servers
- Knowledge of building and deployment tools (e.g. Ant)
- Knowledge of development tools
- Knowledge of RDBMS
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator
- Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment