AWS Solutions Architect
- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2000 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Do you want to combine passion and IT expertise?
Are you talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Spikeseed is looking for a Cloud Architect to join its Cloud team. As a key member of the Cloud team, you will develop solutions that help customers build and migrate applications, software, and services on AWS. You will help shape and execute a strategy to build solutions for a broad range of customer use cases from new start-ups to large enterprise customers.
Our team is made of people who have a passion for projects and the public cloud. Should you share this true passion, we would love to have you on onboard.
- Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS solutions architecture community
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Design or adapt solutions to answer specific customer needs
- Create and review documentation, design new solutions and standard operating procedures
- Help provide training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical
- Strong knowledge of major AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, …)
- AWS certification would be considered an asset!
- Understanding of networking principles (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Good understanding of security best practices
- Programming/scripting skills, ideally in Java
- Knowledge of several cloud providers is an asset
- Solution- and improvement-minded with a strong customer focus approach
- Team player with strong communication skills and a collaborative spirit
Be legally authorized to work in Belgium and not require sponsorship for employment visa.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: [email protected]
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.