Test Engineer- Automation
- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2000 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Description of the open position
ARHS Developments and ARHS Digital are looking for Automation Test Engineers to work in a team in full agile mode for a competitive technological company based in Brussels.
- Understand business requirements and system specifications;
- Design qualitative test strategies and test plans (acceptance test plans, performance test plans, etc.);
- Automate test plans (Selenium Webdriver OR UFT OR Appium)
- Run test plans, report issues to the development team and prepare the test reports;
- Perform free testing of the applications in course of development and report issues to the development team;
- Follow-up reported issues until resolution.
- You have a strong interest in Testing and have at least 3 years of experience.
- You already have an experience in Automation testing and/or are really interested and eager to learn automation testing
- Certified ISTQB
- You have good knowledge in Java Framework (asset)
- Knowledge of the different testing disciplines and strategies;
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build;
- Experience in Java
- Hands-on experience with Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working
- TestNG (Asset)
- Spring Testing
- Selenium (must have)
- SOAP UI
- Testing MVVM architectures
- Jshint or Jslint
- Grunt or Gulp
Bonus / advantage skills
- Ability to communicate in English and Dutch or French;
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded;
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
Be legally authorized to work in Belgium and not require sponsorship for employment visa.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: [email protected]
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.