IT and Business Consultant
- Strasbourg, France
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
We are currently looking for an IT and Business Consultant to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations in Strasbourg, France.
- Provide consultancy support and conduct studies on technical, as well as strategic issues, regarding
- information systems and IT processes.
- Review technical documents related to software engineering (in particular in the context of CI/CD: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery);
- Participate to CI/CD pipeline supervision, daily management.
Who you are
- Bachelor plus minimum of 4 years’ experience in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) including 3 years in consultancy among which 2 years in relevant requested domain(s) (e.g. consultancy in governance and management, hardware and software, telecommunication, information systems, service oriented architectures, etc.).
- Business continuity management processes including Business Impact Analysis (BIA), risk assessment, Business Continuity Planning (BCP), business continuity testing, exercising and testing;
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning techniques and technologies;
- Certified or Member-grade of membership of the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) or equivalent;
- BSI ISO22301 Lead Auditor Qualification;
- Ability to actively participate in meetings, good communicator;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working are mandatory;
- Capability to provide recommendations on improving the structure and efficiency of an organization's IT systems;
- Capability of working independently, as well as in teams;
- Client orientation.