Network and Security Engineer
- Temps complet
Description du poste
Your role, as Engineer in a Dev/Ops squad,
· Contributes to the completion of the backlog dedicated to the Squads
· Supports the Network infrastructure platform on a daily basis
Within the Infrastructure tribe, our purpose is to accelerate the IT engineering journey of all squads and tribes, by providing enablers that are easy to find, easy to use, always reliable, secure and compliant.
Competencies / Behaviour:
you are someone who…
- Has true engineering skills;
- Has strong communication skills (written & verbal) towards all levels;
- Is creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities;
- Respects deadlines and planning;
- Is dynamic, flexible and well organized;
- Is an authority in his domain and as such a reliable point of contact within the chapter;
- Takes pride in developing the expertise of your team in line with the global bank strategy
- Master or Bachelor degree in IT, with at least 3 years of experience in Network environments as a System Engineer;
- Specific knowledge on technologies such as Routing, Switching, Firewalling, NAC, DNS, VPN on equipment such as Cisco, Palo Alto, F5;
- Knowledge of Linux, REDHAT, IP Telephony is an asset;
- Sound experience in IT and IT processes (ITIL);
- A good knowledge of English & French.
- German and/or Luxembourgish is considered as an asset.
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organizations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence, and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company in the marketplace for both clients and our people.
Our values are caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment, and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experienced people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent, and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership, and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock-solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.