SAP SuccessFactors Architect
- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people. Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability. Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
ARHS Developments is looking for an experienced SAP SuccessFactors Architect for the EU institutions in Brussels.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop strategies and plans for implementing IT architectures focusing on SAP SuccessFactors
- Analyse business and technical requirements, propose solutions (SAP) and their benefits/drawbacks, to meet the business needs with cost effective solutions
- Define SAP architectures (including interactions with non-SAP components)
- Design and implement SAP solutions in relationships with other stakeholders
- Modelize, establish artefacts, document SAP solutions and their implementation
- Expertise in SAP SuccessFactors
- Expertise in integrating SAP SuccessFactors to integrate with other components of the enterprise
- Expertise in the migration of Data of an existing information system to SAP SuccessFactors
- Expertise with modelling tools such as Power Designer, ARIS
- Expertise in XML technologies (XML schemas, XSLT, Xquery, ...) or JSON data-interchange format
- Expertise with Web Services (WSDL, REST, SOAP, UDDI)
- Expertise with reliable messaging systems
- Knowledge of French would be considered an asset
Knowledge and Skills
- Expertise of transitioning from a homemade Human Resource system to SAP SuccessFactors
- Working knowledge of SAP interoperability technologies (e.g. RFC, XMB protocol)
- Expertise in IT systems architecture
- Expertise in enterprise architecture models (specifically SOA and EDA), frameworks and tools
- Expertise in Messaging and specifically with the following features: reliability, security, correlation, routing, and "Message Exchange Patterns" (MEPs)
- Expertise in the interoperability domain. - Good knowledge of information system and integration
Be legally authorized to work in Belgium and not require sponsorship for employment visa.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: [email protected]
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.