IT Recruitment Officer
- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 14 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2100 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
Do you enjoy sourcing and recruiting talented IT professionals?
Are you a target-driven professional with passion for Technologies and Recruitment?
We’d love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated IT Recruitment Officer to support us in our rapid expansion by attracting and hiring top IT Professionals and developers!
You will act as a tech talent finder and you will be responsible for growing our team of high-caliber tech professionals across Europe and Greece.
- Actively source and recruit IT candidates by using databases, social media, and different types of sourcing methods to locate candidates in Greece and internationally
- Create technical job descriptions, advertise positions, screen resumes and job applications
- Perform pre-screening calls to evaluate applicants’ skills
- Schedule tests, coordinate and conduct interviews with hiring teams and candidates
- Use recruiting tools to keep track of open roles and candidates’ status
- Participate in recruiting events such as University Career Days, Tech Conferences, and Meetups
- Act as a point of contact and build influential relationships with candidates during the selection process
- Manage and coordinate all communication with the candidates
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and innovative recruiting techniques
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent, potentially available for immediate hire
- Have ownership of the full recruitment cycle from sourcing to hiring.
Who you are
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Recruitment
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Business Administration or any other realted discipline
- Hands-on experience in conducting different types of interviews (e.g. phone, Skype, face to face) and evaluating candidates’ personality traits and basic technical skills
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. LinkedIn, Boolean search)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines
- Passion to create an amazing candidate experience
- Ability to build influential relationships with candidates and internal teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative solutions
- Exceptional organizational and follow up skills
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s and Recruiter's fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek below!