SAP Solution Manager
- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Be legally authorized to work in Belgium and not require sponsorship for employment visa.
ARHS Developments is looking for a SAP Solution Manager, possessing high level expertise with integration projects, for the European Commission.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation, and delivery of scheduled “Solution Design” workshops; support and input to the horizontal projects; Data Migration, Security and Controls, Application Integration, Architecture, Reporting.
- Analysis of requirements, fit/gap analysis, to provide the detailed solution design, including presenting the comprehensive solution through scripts of the foreseen processes, demos in the system and/or mock-ups. If more than one solution is possible in the system, SWOT analysis may be requested for the different scenarios (to facilitate a correct decision by the relevant stakeholders).
- Solution design of the project (e.g. write detailed functional specifications, customizing the solutions in the sandbox for the demo, including guidance to authorizations, interfaces, reports, forms, enhancements and workflows, testing) with adequate level of quality.
- Solution realization of the project (e.g. write detailed technical specifications, customize the solution in the development environment(s), including implementing the needed authorizations, workflows, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms, unit and integration testing as per the approved testing strategy and approach for the project) with adequate level of quality.
- Draft and complete the solution documentation, using Solution Manager and Focused Build.
- Participate and support the day-to-day tasks related to project management (e.g. planning, organizing, preparation and running tasks and activities within team or program level).
- Liaise smoothly and effectively between projects of the program and with other relevant service providers working on the program.
- Prepare and give presentations on the architecture or solution design recommendations, highlighting strengths, weaknesses and impacts compared to alternatives identified.
Work Condition :
Work according to the Activate methodology used for the project, including producing or maintain all relevant project documentation within required quality and format.
- Actively participate to work sessions with the appropriate actors/team members.
- Consult with and report to Project or Program Managers when/where appropriate
- Provide support to the client when requested to elaborate on some specific or general subjects which are related to the matter of the Cluster (Solution Architecture, transition rollout questions, impacts of the solution on operational business in fields, etc.).
- If organized by the client, participate to SCRUM meetings as per agile SAP Activate methodology.
- Liaise with the other program transversal projects and teams to make sure the transversal concerns and subjects are adequately treated and incorporated into the Cluster solution design, addressed and shared with participants to the Cluster.
- Report on the progress of the different deliverables/tasks assigned.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Expertise in development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile, Activate) and modelling (e.g. UML) or
- Knowledge and experience in TOGAF or
- Expertise with modelling tools such as PowerDesigner, Rational, ARIS
- University Degree
- English (spoken and written) - French is an asset
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA would be considered an asset
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: [email protected]
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.