- The Hague, Netherlands
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
Are you an experienced Infrastructure Engineer?
Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge tech stack?
We would like to meet you!
We are currently looking for Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team in one of the biggest European organizations in law enforcement.
- Support the design and implementation phases of the ICT data centre, such as all servers, data storage solutions and disaster recovery.
- Support the design and implementation phases of cloud-native applications on hybrid cloud environment (including but not solely: Kubernetes based Rancher, ElasticSearch, Terraform, Ansible, etc.);
- Design, implement and maintain operational procedures for the management of the ICT infrastructure components and technologies (including: storage management, server management, VoIP subsystems management, etc.);
- Support the design and implementation of new server and storage technologies, further supporting engineering and architecture teams;
- Develop procedures for recurring system administration and support for other operations teams, providing awareness sessions where required;
- Practical validation and implementation of the solutions recommended by the Infrastructure Architect;
- Proof of concept, prototyping of infrastructure solutions;
- Being technically responsible for infrastructure development projects;
- Assistance and support to software architects and information system developers;
- Provision of technical studies, technical expertise, technical evaluations in relation to information systems infrastructure ;
- Production of technical documentation;
- Assistance with the configuration of the system for production deployment and in training administrators and users;
Who you are
- Bachelor plus minimum of 6 years of experience in Software Development
- More than 6 years of experience in ICT Infrastructure design and implementation
- A minimum of 6 years of experience with Agile, DevOps Infrastructure-as-code environment
- Participation in a minimum of 5 projects involving hybrid cloud and cloud-native application design and implementation.
- Participation in a minimum of 5 projects involving ICT infrastructure design and implementation.
- Knowledge of - Datacenter infrastructure design
- Knowledge of – Hybrid cloud infrastructure and cloud native applications
- Knowledge of - ICT Virtualization technologies and products
- Knowledge of - ICT network architectures, protocols and standards, covering LAN, WAN, wireless, VPN and public networks
- Knowledge of - Designing (converged) IP-network based enterprise architectures
- Knowledge of - Storage enterprise architectures
- Very good communication skills in English B2/C1 Level
- Certification: ITIL
- Certification: Project Management framework
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek below!