Node.JS Developer with a cloud orientation
In order to reinforce the FleetBack team (https://www.fleetback.com), we are looking for a Node.JS Developer with a cloud orientation (M/F) to participate in the development of new projects in the automotive sector.
Our team is made of talented, motivated and passionate persons. If you are like them and have the motivation to improve your skills, you might be our perfect match.
- Analyse, design, implement and operate AWS Managed Services (CloudFormation, API Gateway, Lambdas, EC2 Instances, RDS…);
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Participate to technical meetings and decisions and ensure that customer requests match the product vision and technologies;
- Support day-to-day operations;
- Ensure the best quality, performance and maintainability of the ecosystem, while focusing on Time to Market;
- Be part of all the global improvements;
- Mutually share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team;
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company;
- You are fluent in English. French and / or German would be an asset;
- You have a concise and customer oriented mind-set;
- You love product development!
- You are strongly motivated to take part in all activities related to product lifecycle (because Time to Market matters);
- You are smart, motivated, creative and able to bring innovative solutions;
- You have strong experience in Scrum or other agile methodologies;
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification or related field with 2+ years of hands on development experience with open source stack. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered;
- Java and Spring ecosystems knowledge would be appreciated;
- Knowledge of the automotive sector, and/or a previous experience working for an automotive software editor, is considered as a bonus.
Fleetback is developing SaaS products for the automotive industry (https://www.fleetback.com) for car dealerships’ sales and after sales services. Our objective: help car dealerships in their digital transformation journey by developing high business value product with a strong focus on quality and user experience.
It concerns/includes both mobile & web applications and it is cloud-based.
In order to reinforce the Fleetback team and sustain our growth, we are looking for an experienced Backend Developer who is proficient at designing cloud native systems.
Your primary focus will be analysing, designing, implementing and eventually operating components that sustain the Fleetback ecosystem. You will ensure that these components are robust and easy to maintain, while offering the most appropriate services for their cost. You will also coordinate the work of the different teams, building and maintaining the different layers of the ecosystem.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is important.
Our team is composed of talented, motivated and passionate people. If you are like us and have the motivation to improve your skills, you might be our perfect match.
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.