Remote (Bulgaria, Poland & Romania) Technical Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs (read: /aris/) stands for “Advanced and Reliable Information Systems”. We’ve launched Arhs in 2003 and today we’re more than 1850 IT enthusiasts, spread across 6 European countries: BE, LU (HQ), FR, GR, IT, PT.
ARHS is a fast-paced international company and a fully independent group, with a headcount of more than 1900 professionals and double-digit growth every year.
What do we do? Besides having fun at work: doing a job we love ! We work as top performers on Software & Mobile Development, Data Science, Cloud, Machine Learning, Digital Trust & Infrastructure.
Our special trait? #WeAreCodeBlooded! We live every day by the rules representing our culture: #WorkHardPlayHard, #KeepOnLearning, #DareToBeDifferent, #DreamBig, #StepUpToTheMark, #BeBold.
Arηs is today looking for Technical Talent Acquisition Specialists !
We have many positions to fill with our different entities present in Europe. As a Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be in charge of the complete recruitment cycle, from sourcing to the placement of the best selected candidates for various IT functions. You will have a key role within the group, which is why we are looking for a dynamic and motivated colleague with an entrepreneurial spirit. Someone who has a flair for finding the best talent for our clients and the best assignment for their candidates.
This is a 100% remote position as you will be working with our recruitment colleagues across Europe via video-conference. You will be able to manage your time and your work in a flexible way.
- You will work closely with our sales and recruitment teams to understand the client needs;
- You will manage the whole life cycle of the talents acquisition and build your own pipeline of potentials candidates
- You will develop and use the right channels to target the right candidates
- You will coach and support your candidates for interviews
- Accordingly with the client’s requirements you will ensure that the CV and all other documents are presented in the agreed format.
- As Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist, you have to stay tuned to the latest technology evolution and able to have an overall understanding of IT professionals' jobs
- You have empathy and are curious
- As a professional, you are autonomous, precise and have a self-starter attitude
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a team player
- You strive for excellence!
- You have a strong experience in IT recruitment with a large IT professional network
- You are fluent in English, in speaking and in writing
- You can present candidates in the most efficient way (cv formatting)
- You have a good general knowledge of IT terminology in various IT fields/roles.