- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Be legally authorized to work in Belgium and not require sponsorship for employment visa.
For one of our projects, ARHS Spikeseed is looking for a Test Coordinator
As part of the transition from ECC to SAP S4HANA, we are looking for a test coordinator/manager to manage the implementation of test activities with the various stakeholders (covering functional, non-functional and test automation aspects).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Defining the overall testing strategy (including test automation, load/performance tests, etc.)
- Supporting project managers in defining and implementing their testing strategies (in line with the program scope)
- Setup and management of testing activities in each of the project’s stages/tracks (from technical tests to validation of modules & systems)
- Establishing and handling IT testing activities at cross-functional level: integration tests within and between SAP modules and other applications
- Setup and management of user acceptance testing in close collaboration with the business
- Managing and monitoring flaws in close collaboration with the various stakeholders (Project managers, Business Analysts, business)
- Centralizing and coordinating the needs for test data and facilitating the planning of system refreshes
- Monitoring activities and direct reporting to project and program managers
- Setup and management of activities related to NFR tests (performance, security, etc.) and test automation
- Ensuring implementation of good testing practices for the use of the Quality Center tool
- Autonomous and great team player
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in French. English knowledge is an asset
- Strong experience in coordinating testing in SAP Projects
- Strong experience in managing test data/results and enforce GDPR compliance
- Hands-on experience with
- Quality Center & AzureDevOps
- Definition & rollout of test strategies on medium and big projects (test teams of 5 to 25 people): Activities, planning, follow-up, risks, costs
- Implementation & participation in testing of various Agile/Scrum projects, V approach and hybrids
- Test session steering with business teams (planning, framing, coaching)
- Test methods and techniques (ISTQB Foundation level or equivalent)
- Experience in managing performance testing and automation testing would be considered an asset
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: jobs[email protected]
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.