- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
Are you a technology evangelist who is passionate about improving IT delivery through technology?
Are you able to drive DevOps best practices to create value and smooth collaboration for development and operations teams?
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Architect to lead and design the automated delivery pipeline for the application for a brand new, large scale project we just took over.
You will be part of the company's Architectural team, working closely with the Development Leads in defining the software development process and building out the automated delivery platforms and pipelines that will assist in building software more efficiently.
You will have direct responsibility for architectural consistency, security, reliability, serviceability, and scalability of current and future CICD platforms, infrastructure, and tools. You will be responsible for building platforms and frameworks to create verifiable and automatic management of application and infrastructure between non-production and production environments. Part of your role will be also to mentor and manage a small team of DevOps Engineers.
As our company grows, you will ultimately take over the DevOps Manager role, being accountable for all DevOps activities and projects at Arhs Hellas.
- 7 + years of overall hands on technical experience, 3+ years of DevOps, CI/CD experience
- Experience with configuration management and configuration management toolset like Ansible or equivalent
- Experience with DevOps on Kubernetes and Kubernetes’ tools ecosystem
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD orchestration tools
- Experience in Linux/Using OS administration
- Experience in Bash scripting
- Ability to manage agile processes and cloud native solutions
- Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, Datadog, ELK, etc.)
- Leadership mindset and previous team leading experience
- Solid operational experience combined with the ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Excellent knowledge of English language (verbal and written)
- Good understanding of networks
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant field. A MSc degree is desirable
- Experience with DevOps on OpenShift
- Experience with Java development or other similar language
- Experience with DevOps on cloud-platforms
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person ⏰ ? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek: