Software Developer .NET
- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: [email protected]
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
ARHS Developments is looking for a Software Developer, with an interest in automation testing, for one of its clients in Brussels.
- You are passionate about software development and eager to improve every day
- Testing is one of your top priorities. You believe automated testing is the way to go, so you can focus on development instead of debugging
- Fluent in English, you have excellent communication skills and enthusiasm to share your expertise around you
- You are detail-oriented and have a sense of responsibility for the software you have written
- Familiarity and ideally experience with C# and .NET (framework or core)
- Experience with any kind of source control tool (GIT)
- ASP .NET Core and SOA or similar would be considered an asset
- You are not afraid to tackle old code occasionally (like VBScript/ASP and Pascal/Delphi); however, all our customer’s applications with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core are being rewritten in micro-services
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be part of a multidisciplinary tribe of enthusiastic people in a very Agile, multicultural set-up, dedicated to the specific projects and products
- Collaborate with all stakeholders from product definition to running in production, in a DevOps collaborative mindset.
- Be part of a Scrum team and participate actively in all its rituals
- Take an active part in peer-working sessions, because you understand the high value it brings for knowledge acquisition and good practices sharing
- Create innovative & high-quality technical solutions and architecture that will be delivered through scrum iterations.
- You will work in a reliable tooling suite & environment: Visual Studio 2019 or Rider, Git, BitBucket, Bamboo, Confluence, Jira, Octopus, ReSharper, NCrunch...As software developer you will have to focus on continuous deployment: changes in the master branch are automatically deployed in the development environment