HR Functional Analyst
- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: [email protected]
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
ARHS Digital is looking for a HR Functional Analyst to join the ICT HR team of one of our clients.
We are seeking someone who can adapt quickly, make (impact) analyses, follow up implementations and carry out testing. He should have sufficient technical baggage to challenge external parties and to collaborate with colleagues from infrastructure, B2B, the architecture office and security.
- The ICT HR team is responsible for the development and support of all HR applications. The main applications are ArnoHR, Oracle HCM & Primetime.
- The team is also responsible for the interfacing of these applications to other domains. The team supports the process managers on automation queries.
- In 2022, the client will switch to a new structure, which means that an extra project is running to adapt the entire application landscape.
- The HR team is an agile (kanban) team, where IT and Business work together for the realization of the team backlog.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working out the stories to be delivered together with the product owner, scrum master and the team.
- Responsible for timely and high-quality delivery of the stories you record
- Realizing an integration between 2 systems. You make a technical analysis and monitor a high-quality implementation by an internal or external partner.
- Participating in a public tender
- Collaborating with an implementation partner to develop new functionalities to support business needs.
- Participating in the D2D support of the HR domain
- Representing the HR domain at infrastructure priority meetings and providing the necessary input
- Participating in the CAB and carrying out the necessary impact analyses
- University degree in Informatics related studies, or equivalent by experience
- You have experience as an analyst in a complex IT environment
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Complex issues do not deter you
- Ability to adapt quickly to current projects and existing teams
- You can work independently, but you are also a team player
- Analytical and assertive, strongly customer and result-oriented
- You take initiative and take things proactively.
- You work in an organized manner, can correctly estimate priorities.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and French
- General IT technical knowledge is a necessity
- Knowledge of agile working (kanban)
- Experience with HR applications (wage engine or other) is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Arno, Oracle HCM or Primetime is a plus.