BI Project Manager
Manage the detailed plan for the data program / value-chain on Data Exploitation and more specifically on the Exploitation Governance
Work in strong collaboration with Data exploitation Lead, Datawarehouse Delivery Lead, and Business Lines leads
Manage transversal and detailed critical paths :
- Collect, understand, challenge and follow detailed dependencies within Data value chain (internal), and with other Business Lines (external),
- Consolidate, analyze detailed plans and determine detailed critical path,
Work closely with Data Stream Leads on detailed delivery plans :
- Management of risks – Help to elaborate and follow action plans on risks, validation with Value Chain Leads and Transformation Program management,
- Challenging the stream leads, The Data Factories lead and the Business Line Data Managers in detailed plan definition and execution, to ensure understandable and manageable plans,
- Support stream leads in the deployment of plan guidelines, in collaboration with Delivery Support Organization (DSO),
- Collaborate with other enablers on testing, architecture, change management domains,
- Ad hoc support on project management
Operate this closely collaboration :
- Consolidate detailed plans and dependencies, analyze and present outcomes,
- Operational follow-up of teams on delivery activities, prepare reports to the value chain leads and preparation of follow-up committees
- Formalize action plans, action logs and minutes.
Enable stream leads to develop their competencies in project management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Economics or Finance management - BAC + 5
- Significant experience in project management
- Experience in Agile & Waterfall projects
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings
- Banking know-how: good understanding of the banking products and services (previous experience in a similar sector is an asset)
- Data know-how – Knowledge or prior experience in Business Intelligence, Data warehousing, architecture & concepts, data hub and data feeding
- Microsoft project, Clarity PPM
- Data Reporting and Analytics based on T24 is an asset
Personnal skills :
- Interpersonal skills,
- Team player,
- Results oriented, self-managed,
- Sharing your knowledge with your peers interests you,
- Being challenged on your opinions does not frighten you,
- Concrete relational and conviction capabilities,
- Capacities to organize him/herself and set priorities, manage stress,
- In the context of the COVID19, you are able to organize your work from home and have the appropriate communication regarding blocking points, achievements, …
- Being pragmatic is your biggest fault,
- You are keen to take initiative.
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.