- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
Are you an passionate Java developer?
Do you enjoy working with large scale projects in telecommunications?
We’d like to meet you!
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to work on a challenging project within one major client of our company and leader company in telecommunications.
You will work as part of a large team with team members based within client premises with the aim to develop new products, adding functionality to existing ones and maintaining legacy apps and transforming them to a modern architecture.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent years of experience in Software Development
- At least 3 years of experience as Java Developer
- Proficient in Java 11, Spring Boot
- Proficient in MySQL, Oracle Databases, PL/SQL
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in Kibana, Grafana
- Exposure to Angular will be considered a plus
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Passionate about new technologies
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Microservices architecture
- Java 11
- Spring Boot
- MySQL and Oracle databases
- Helm Charts
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek: https://bit.ly/2YD4FxS