Mobile Application Architect for EU Institutions
- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: [email protected]
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
ARHS Development is looking for a Mobile Application Architect, with expertise in the development of mobile applications, for the EU Institutions.
As part of the team, you will assist in delivering digital reusable solutions and mobile solutions and in managing the complete development lifecycle of the information systems, including feasibility, study, business requirements, business process modelling, analysis, development, testing and deployment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Architecture, design, and implementation of web/mobile applications.
- Analysis and documentation of requirements following the standards and methodologies established by the Contracting Authority.
- Participate in the analysis and design of database schemas/tables/etc.
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Development/maintenance of applications that reflect the specifications.
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks.
- Integration with other applications/systems.
- Production of technical documentation.
- Formulation and/or elaboration of test cases/programs.
- Participate in the deployment and configuration of the system(s).
- Participation in meetings with the Contracting Authority, project teams and user groups.
- University degree in Informatics related studies
- Minimum 11 years of IT professional experience.
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in mobile application architecture, design, and implementation.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to give efficient presentations to technical and non-technical audience.
- Capability of working in a multi-lingual/multi-cultural environment.
- Very good knowledge of English (both written and oral). The knowledge of French will be considered an asset.
Strong experience in:
- Angular development framework (version 8 or newer).
- HTML5 and CSS.
- Web (progressive) and/or mobile (native/hybrid) application design and development.
Hands-on experience with:
- Development platforms (e.g. Ionic or a similar one) to develop mobile applications;
- J2EE including Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and web services.
- Application Servers (e.g. Oracle WebLogic Server);
- Relational Database Management Systems (Oracle, Microsoft SQL, etc.).
- continuous delivery and Application Lifecycle Management tools (Bamboo, JIRA, Git, etc.).
- Spring and Spring boot.