Do you want to combine passion and IT expertise? Are you talented, motivated and ambitious and always striving for excellence? Are you tired of static and old-school on-prem environments? Do you also share the spirit of providing real added values for your customers while leveraging managed services of Cloud providers to their maximum extend and like to pro-actively propose innovations? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you! ARHS Spikeseed (Advanced AWS and Gold Azure partner) is looking for Cloud Engineers to join its Cloud Competence Center. As a key member of the Cloud Competence Center and its growth journey, you will analyse, design, implement and maintain solutions that help customers to run their applications, software, and services o. You will help shape and execute a strategy to build cloud solutions for a broad range of customer such as from new start-ups to large enterprise customers.
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical while being a good communicator and team player at the same time
- Strong knowledge of major AWS or Azure services (compute, network & content delivery, security and storage)
- Understanding of networking principles (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Good understanding of security best practices
- Intermediate programming/scripting skills, ideally in Python
- Knowledge of several cloud providers is an asset
- Customer oriented
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-centric
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- As a bonus you bring already certificates related to:
- System administrator certifications (such as RedHat or Microsoft)
- Networking (such as CCNA)
Typical tasks are:
- Guide customers to ensure success in their Cloud journeys while designing and migrating their applications and services following the principles of well architected frameworks;
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in public cloud or in a hybrid cloud mode;
- Capture and share best-practice and standard architectures among Cloud Center of Excellence
- Participate to write highly innovative blog posts to support our ambitions to be a Cloud thought leader in BeLux
- Design or adapt solutions to answer specific customer needs
- Create and review documentation, design new solutions and standard operating procedures
- Help with providing one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers
- Support day-to-day operations – if needed – as technical export
- Stimulate continuous improvements as key part of our Cloud Competence Center
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1800 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 150 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.