Infrastructure Operations Specialist
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg
The roles and responsibilities of an IT Operator include, but are not limited to:
- Continuously monitoring and reacting to IT operations schedules:
- Monitoring the overall performance of network, servers and applications – Minimum experience : 2 years
- Determining a sequence of operations by studying production schedules.
- Performing defined tasks as per processes.
- Document, plan, and perform updates and deployments – Organisational skills required.
- Monitoring and manipulating daily jobs as per processes – Experience with Scheduling would be good.
- Making appropriate changes to any documentation, as and when needed.
- Resolving user issues (ONWH of Service Desk) by answering questions and requests when they arise.
- Contributing to team efforts.
- Incident, problem and change management – ITIL V3 certified would be an asset
Technical and specific skills / Experience :
- Knowledge of mobile devices and mobile phone services;
- Knowledge of end user HW/SW;
- Knowledge of ticketing, CMDB and change management tools;
- Understanding of networking and networking protocols;
- Knowledge of VoIP telephony environments;
- Experience designing and implementing data, voice, and/or video network infrastructures;
- Understanding of high availability designs;
- Experience with job schedulers;
- Vendor domain certifications: ITIL foundation certification (required)-
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.