- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: [email protected]
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
Description of the open position
To join one of our internal project teams at ARHS Developments, we are looking for a motivated Project Manager/Team Leader able to manage the entire application development lifecycle from initial offer to management of specifications, development, testing and move to production.
Under the supervision of a Senior Project Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Monitoring project scope, deliverables and contractual coverage
- Planning and scheduling project milestones and deliverables within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Supervise, motivate and coach analysts, software engineers and testers who are part of the project, coordinate and monitor their tasks.
- Management and monitoring of the project
- Resource planning,
- proactive management of project risks (with customer or within ARHS),
- management of actions, issues and change requests,
- escalation the management in case of problems impacting quality, deadlines and budget
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant internal and external stakeholders, provide and present progress reports.
- Oversee the implementation of the required processes, guidelines and best practices.
Who you are
- University Degree or Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences.
- Strong project and people management skills
- The commitment to deliver on-time and on-budget
- Experience with Agile and PM methodologies
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and a project management tool, e.g.. MS Project.
- Experience in JEE environments is an asset
- Fluency in English and French is a very interesting asset