Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1800 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
· Provision of development, expert advice and assistance with Oracle PL/SQL developments
· Provision of development, expert advice and assistance with Oracle, notably with the ETL and data modelling aspects.
· Translating functional requirements into technical specifications. Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to finance
· Design, development, tests, documentation, release control, maintenance and technical support of infrastructure software components and services matching the specifications.
· Participation in meetings within the Commission with the different user groups.
· Production of technical documentation.
· Extended knowledge and practice of ORACLE PL/SQL. Analysis and programming skills.
· Capacity of understanding and analysis of the business needs in order to propose efficient technical solutions.
· Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
· Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills
Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment
• Bachelors/Master Degree in IT related studies
• At least 8 years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL development
• Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on a large project
• Ability to participate in multilingual meetings, ease of communication in English
• Ability to write documentation in English