- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1800 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
Description of the open position
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies,
architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best
practices in Drupal/LAMP web infrastructure technology
• Provision of quality plans, quality assessments, quality control tests, evaluations
and service level agreements associated with information system infrastructure
services or projects
• Assistance in the implementation of a software engineering methodology
• Provision of security studies, security assessments and other specific security
matters related to Drupal/LAMP web infrastructure
• Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case
analysis related to Drupal/LAMP web infrastructure
• Elaboration of vision documents focused upon infrastructure components
• Risk analysis
• Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
• Provision of technical evaluations and audit reports in relation with Europa
information systems infrastructure
• Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with
• Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation,
deployment, evaluation and reporting
The following knowledge and skills are requested:
• Up to date know-how in Internet web applications
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
• Technical support experience
• Master Degree in IT
• At least 3 years of experience with Drupal Development
• Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on a large project
• Ability to participate in multilingual meetings, ease of communication in English
• Ability to write documentation in English