- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: [email protected]
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
Description of the open position
Arhs Digital is looking for an experienced Front-end Software Engineer who is able to develop qualitative solutions based on business requirements related to a Telecom web-based environment. This person will work within the eServices front-end team accountable mainly for the development of a core framework based on Angular / Typescript
- Participate to the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts.
- Participate to the project estimations.
- Develop qualitative web-solutions related to Web solutions using Agile (Scrum), test driven methodologies
- Act as an active member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests,...) delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the Proximus change & management processes
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
- Provide solutions (bug fixes,...) for problem mgt.
Who you are
- University, or equivalent by experience, ideally Master Informatics
- Solid knowledge of Angular
- Hands-on experience with OO Design and design pattern
- Experience with continuous integration and automated test & build
- Hands-on experience with Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies
- Following experiences are considered an asset:
- Able to use front-end build tools (Gulp/Grunt)
- Knowledge of Angular best practices
- Sound knowledge of REST
- Angular (most recent version)
- Responsive frameworks (preferably foundation)
- Ability to develop and test qualitative source code based on functional requirements in an Agile working environment
- Knowledge of automation, continuous integration and unit and integration testing
- Communication skills to be able to do TDD and pair programming
Bonus / advantage skills
- You are Fluent in French and/OR Dutch
- Ability to work independently in an Agile team
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Customer, solution and improvement minded
- Pro-active and can-do attitude