MS Dynamics 365/Power Apps Developer
- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
Are you an expert in MS Dynamics 365 and Power Apps?
Do you have experience in SQL and .NET development?
If yes, we'd like to meet you!
You will be working closely with IT and business stakeholders to create and support code-light business application solutions using the Microsoft Model-Driven Power Apps / Dynamics 365 platform. Your responsibilities will include the implementation and support of solution components including application enhancements, custom user experience and system integrations.
Who you are
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Model-Driven Power Apps
- Experience in .NET/C#
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Azure resources
- Experience with source control tools (Git, Azure devOps)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Strong English skills
- Ability to efficiently communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex business & system processes and clearly articulate business requirements
- Experience with MS reporting tools such as SSRS and Power BI will be considered a plus
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person ⏰ ? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek: