Microservices Software Developer
- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
Are you interested in working with the latest technologies in a large-scale project with micro-services architecture?
Do you have experience in Java 8 and Spring-boot?
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we would like to meet you!
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the evolution and maintenance of large-scale web applications for one of our biggest clients in telecommunications.
This team will develop a web application based on the latest java ecosystem, participating in the entire lifecycle, from analysis to coding and integration testing. You will provide advice and support to operations, handle incidents for productions issues and right a clean code to develop functional web applications.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Software Developer working with Java AND Spring/Spring-boot
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- Experience working with a version control system (e.g., GIT)
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) principles & methodologies
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Microservices architecture
- Java 8
- Spring Data
- Oracle Database
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person ⏰ ? Enjoy our semi-flexible working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- The developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited about challenges, so you are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at the national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with the ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek: