DevOps Cloud Engineer
- Brussels, Belgium
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
For the European Commission, we are looking for a DevOps Cloud experienced in the field of the most recent DevOps and Cloud infrastructure .
The candidate will contribute to the activities listed below (non-exhaustive list):
- The development environment in the cloud so that the developer can develop in the cloud.
- Facilitate the continuous delivery of our applications by using Application lifecycle management and automation tools.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with our data center team.
- Promote the usage of DevSecOps methodologies for all the projects.
- Promote the usage of Cloud methodologies for all the projects.
- Follow-up and facilitate the release management for some projects.
- Practical experience proving the capability to execute the tasks described previously
- Good knowledge of English (spoken, written)
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Proactive attitude, communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer-oriented
- Knowledge to building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure
- Knowledge of continuous delivery and Application Lifecycle tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA, SVN, Git, Nexus, etc.)
- Proven experience in application or web server (Apache, Tomcat or WebLogic).
- Proven experience in at least 1 programming language (JAVA, Python, Bash,Perl, etc.)
- Proven experience in the cloud (Aws, Azure, Openstack etc.”)
- Proven experience in infrastructure as code (Ansible, Yaml etc.)
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: [email protected]
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.