- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants. This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle.
Are you a keen problem solver?
Do you enjoy bringing the gap between development and operations?
We’ d like to meet you!
Arhs Developments Hellas is looking for DevOps Engineers to be part of a newly formed team that will work on a large-scale project with cutting-edge technologies.
Your role will be to build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology. You will deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment. Routine application maintenance tasks will be also part of your day-to-day tasks.
- At least 2 years of DevOps experience
- Experience with automating deployment (CI/CD) using DevOps tools (i.e., Ansible, Jenkins)
- Experience with Bash scripting
- Experience with Version control systems (i.e., Git, GitLab, SVN)
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent use of English languages (oral and written)
- Superb communication skills
- Fast learner, dependable and strong team player
- Hungry to learn and dive in new technologies
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant field
- Working experience in cluster orchestration management systems (Kubernetes)
- Experience with monitoring tools like ELK
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person ⏰ ? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek: